2016 NatWest Everywoman Awards – Open for Entries
Now in its fourteenth year, the NatWest every woman Awards has launched its 2016 nomination drive.
The NatWest everywoman Awards are free to enter and individuals can be nominated or can enter themselves at https://www.everywoman.com/award/2016-natwest-everywoman-awards by 4 July 2016.
The Award categories are:
- ARTEMIS – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business which has been trading for a minimum of 18 months up to 3 years
- DEMETER – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business which has been trading from 3 to 5 years
- ATHENA – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business which has been trading from 6 to 9 years
- HERA – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business which has been trading for 10 years or more
- IRIS – This special Award is given to the most inspirational and successful female entrepreneur who runs a business that uses technology in an innovative and disruptive way
- APHRODITE – Awarded to a woman who founded her business whilst raising a child/children aged 12 or under
Last year’s NatWest everywoman of the Year Award winner, Ayesha Vardag, founder of London-based law firm VARDAGS, comments: “Winning the NatWest everywoman Award has given me a huge sense of responsibility to support other women in business and an invaluable platform to do so. It has made me immeasurably proud to be part of such a distinguished community of stellar women entrepreneurs recognised for their passion, dedication, brilliance and the extraordinary things they have achieved. This Award is incredibly important for highlighting and encouraging female talent in the push to create a level playing field for all entrepreneurs”
Maxine Benson MBE, co-founder of everywoman comments: “One of the greatest achievements of these Awards are the impact they have had in demonstrating that women make great entrepreneurs, regardless of age, socio-economic background or educational achievements. This programme does an incredible job of showcasing that with hard work, tenacity and passion, every woman can be a successful business owner.”
Julie Baker, Head of Enterprise at NatWest says: “We are very proud of our 16-year partnership with everywoman – together we are helping more women set up in business, encouraging existing women-owned businesses to grow, showcasing fantastic role models, and developing our female talent. These awards celebrate some amazing role models who inspire other women to take their first steps in realising their business ambitions. NatWest understands the unique challenges often faced by women business owners, and has developed a network of over 300 externally accredited Women in Business specialist relationship managers across the UK who provide our female customers with tailored business support, skills development, mentoring, local networking events and more. At NatWest we’re committed to supporting and encouraging more women to start up and succeed in business.”
This year’s winners will be announced at a ceremony held on 7 December 2016 at The Dorchester, London.Back to Posts